We've had a good day. So far Eli is a really mellow baby (unlike his brother). He's a great eater (also unlike his brother). Despite a rough day (shot, circumcision, heel prick), Eli has been in a good mood and has slept a lot!
He has a lot more hair than Micah did; we'll see if it all falls out!
Congratulations! There is some serious cuteness in this little man, that is no surprise. Eli is precious! I am glad you are all doing well. Take care and enjoy!
5 comments:
Congratulations! Eli is beautiful.
What a handsome boy!! He already looks so old in that first photo! I can't wait to hold him...hopefully tomorrow??
Congratulations! There is some serious cuteness in this little man, that is no surprise. Eli is precious! I am glad you are all doing well. Take care and enjoy!
Congratulations to all of you!! What a sweet little guy. He looks very happy and healthy. Praise God!
Best Wishes to you all.
Brad and Leanne Altena
Doug says you are REALLY out-numbered now!! Sweet pictues. Jean
Post a Comment