Monday, April 27, 2009

Sweet Boy

10 comments:

Shadley said...

oh rach, he's precious!!! congrats

Nana Kathy said...

Ohhhhhhhhh......

Jillian Camwell said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tracy said...

AWHH! He is soooooo sweet :) There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby :)

Carrie Sterner said...

Oh my for the sweetness of this picture! It really makes me yearn for those days.....the soft skin, the newborn smell, the noises that only a tiny baby makes.......nothing more precious!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

um, he's got some very nice creases. love it. congrats!

emily said...

I think I need him...right now.

RT said...

Too precious! I can't wait until we get to see him again!

Anonymous said...

he looks so content

Barb

Melissa said...

I love his little smile....you captured it perfectly, he looks so peaceful and as though he's having a wonderful dream. :) Oh my heart. :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...