Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm 1 month old!


Yes, I've been alive for a whole month already! Most of this month I have spent sleeping. I sleep ALL the time. When I'm awake, I try to focus my eyes but am a bit cross eyed. I have strong neck muscles. I make unusual grunting sounds too! I don't fuss much and eat well. I am gaining weight really fast. I was tongue-tied, but the doctor clipped my frenulum. Now I can stick my tongue out! My brother loves me and is fascinated with trying to put the pacifier in my mouth, even when I don't want it. I can't wait until I'm big enough to play with him!

Love, Eli

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so very cute. Looks like a little old man sitting on the couch. I am glad he is doing so well. And, perhaps, you are feeling more rested?? JBoats

RT said...

Awww! What a cutie! Can't wait to see him again! Kyler LOVES to look at his picture on our fridge. He smiles and laughs when he sees him! :)

chuck said...

I can't believe it's already been a month. He is soooo cute.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...