Friday, June 26, 2009

What's your favorite MJ memory?

For my 10th birthday party (4th grade), we rented a VCR-that's right, RENTED one in a big blue bag with yellow handles-and the VHS making of the Thriller video. It was awesome.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I remember watching Thriller then and it scared the crap out of me. I must have been 5 or 6 years old.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I had a Michael Jackson barbie doll that had short pants, glittery socks, the red jacket and the icing on the cake: a glittery 'mitten' - barbie dolls don't really have fingers you know. strangely, a few days ago Laura and I got out all our old barbies for Lily and i just blogged about it.

Laura said...

I was so jealous of that darn doll. That same christmas I got a MJ walkman, so I really shouldn't complain too much.

Shadley said...

we got to stay up til Midnight on the Thriller premiere night...also my dad once used the Thriller CD to wake us up on Christmas morning to discover our very first CD player and CD!!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...