Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm 6 months old!


That’s right, folks! I’ve been alive for a half a year! I celebrated by being crabby this month. I know, I know, I’m supposed to be the “good” baby, but I spent several days (and nights) screaming, crying, and writhing around in pain. My parents finally figured out the reason – I’m constipated !! Now that they’ve figured that out and are treating the condition accordingly, I am back to my happy, easygoing self. I’m napping pretty well and sleeping better at night. Overall I’m on a pretty consistent sleep schedule. I continue to love tummy time and am just starting to pivot around. My neck is stronger now so my head doesn’t lean to one side as much as it used to. I am a wiggler; I arch my back if I don’t like the position I’m being held in. I can’t quite sit up on my own yet. My brother could at this age, but I have quite a bit more weight to balance than he did! I am cooing and giggling more. I’ve tried rice cereal (still getting used to it) and sweet potatoes (they are awesome!). I LOVE to spit! I spit when I don’t want the pacifier in my mouth, or when Mommy doesn’t warm up the rice cereal. I eat much better for Daddy these days. Also, I will NOT take a bottle well. Mommy said that is kind of a problem sometimes. . .


No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...