Not only is Micah the cutest thing I have ever seen, but how did you not bust up laughing when you turned the camera to Eli? Oh My! I had to walk outside because I was laughing so hard. Classic.
rachel, how do you get two kids that look so different but yet are the cutest kids ever? i mean the cutest boys and of course i mean besides my son. but still!!!!!!!!! nice lookin' babies.
Rach - That was adorable of Micah singing. I'm betting both boys are going to be able to carry a great tune... now whether they like to sing or not... And yes, Eli's expression and face was a hoot!
3 comments:
Not only is Micah the cutest thing I have ever seen, but how did you not bust up laughing when you turned the camera to Eli? Oh My! I had to walk outside because I was laughing so hard. Classic.
rachel, how do you get two kids that look so different but yet are the cutest kids ever? i mean the cutest boys and of course i mean besides my son. but still!!!!!!!!! nice lookin' babies.
Rach - That was adorable of Micah singing. I'm betting both boys are going to be able to carry a great tune... now whether they like to sing or not...
And yes, Eli's expression and face was a hoot!
Post a Comment