Follow us as we head Down Under!
congradulationsexpresso
chillaxin'
yummo (thank you, Rachael Ray, for adding to the corruption of the English language)
Kedron just told me to add exspecially to the list.And while I'm at it, I'll add supposubbly. That may be the worst non-word EVER.
That reminds me of Joey!!Also add: AbsotivelyAnd my word verification word: flaxec. Now, that's not a word either! ;)
Post a Comment
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
5 comments:
congradulations
expresso
chillaxin'
yummo (thank you, Rachael Ray, for adding to the corruption of the English language)
Kedron just told me to add exspecially to the list.
And while I'm at it, I'll add supposubbly. That may be the worst non-word EVER.
That reminds me of Joey!!
Also add: Absotively
And my word verification word: flaxec. Now, that's not a word either! ;)
Post a Comment