What comes to mind when viewing our neighbor's Christmas lights?

The correct answer will be posted in the comments in a few days. Feel free to make as many guesses as you'd like. All correct entries submitted will be rewarded! OK, that's a total lie, but please make your guesses anyway.
5 comments:
A heart monitor screen. (Medical terminology?) And now I want to go walk around the neighbourhood and find it!
1. The chupacabra - Iowa's silent menace
2. The final scene from Goethe's Faust
3. Something that has not been in my kitchen
4. A typically disappointing Spanish firecracker
5. The illustration on page 102 of Charlotte Bronte's final novel.
The show "V"?
my first thought was a shark.
Melanie, you are correct! Also acceptable would have been: "I didn't know there were aliens living across the street."
If you haven't seen V, embrace your inner sci-fi geek and give it a try. It's a great show!
Thanks for all your answers. With the exception of Dave's answers which I don't even understand, all were good guesses!
Post a Comment