Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All I want for Christmas is. . .

. . . A SNOWBLOWER! We've gotten 15+ inches of snow here and are under a blizzard warning all day. The wind has created drifts in our driveway at least 2 feet high. After all this scooping, we'll probably be visiting the chiropractor tomorrow.

You should be seeing our driveway in this pic; instead, a solid snow mass.


Want to get out the front door? Think again!

Want to get IN the front door? Think again!



Here's the drift from our garage door.

Want come over for a visit? Bring a shovel and head on over! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! You guys got dumped on! We're supposed to get hit by that storm tonight...I hope we get snowed in too!

Cheri VDH said...

Haha, I totally relate!! Our house / garage / driveway were similarly buried and we also have no snowblower! Crazy snowstorm! Neighbors with snowblowers helped today. :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...