Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bachelor Fans, Declare Yourselves!

After being inspired by a string of comments on Emily's blog, I need to know who out there is watching The Bachelor this season! Which bachelorettes do you like? What are your guesses about the "shocking" thing that happens later in the season with one of the women?

7 comments:

Shadley said...

I have watched every season of the bachelor until now. That last guy really ruined it for me.

emily said...

I love that there were a string of comments on my blog about the bachelor in a post that had nothing to do with the bachelor. well, I guess it was mentioned...but still. hilarious!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

i have no idea how we got so off track on Emily's hawkeye post....

you KNOW i'm watching. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just know that it's going to be "the most dramatic season yet" just like it claims every season! :-)

Who's Shadley referring to - Jason? Yeah, I thought he was cool until he did that ol' switcheroo. I'm still not over it.

Jillian Camwell said...

We watched the first episode in FL, but I forget which night it's on. And since I can't figure out my satellite tv yet...could you help me out and let me know when it's on?

Jillian Camwell said...

Ali is adorable...so far I'm rooting for her! I like the genuine girls!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

I read your blog often but rarely post a comment but had to on this one. Truthfully, Abe and I have BOTH committed ourselves to this season of Bachelor. He He!! I agree with the previous comment as Ali is also my front runner right now. Howver, there is something about Elizabeth that intrigues me. Abe and I think Michelle is "planted" by ABC...can anyone really be that crazy? Hope you and the family are well. Missed seeing you over the holidays.

Katie Bakhit

Cheri VDH said...

I'm watching it as much as I can without dvr! I always think maybe I won't watch the next one but I can't resist...
I have a hard time remembering names and stuff when there's so many girls, so I'll have more opinions later on...

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...