Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm 9 months old!


I started babbling this month. I love to say da-da! I also love to scream! I still have NO teeth, but am always chewing on my toys. I love to stick out my tongue too! I can crawl. . . a little. I prefer the army crawl method, but can get up into regular crawling position and move a little bit before stalling out on my belly. I can also pull myself up to standing position. I love to lunge up and over any object in my path! Clearly, I am going to be a climber. I am starting to mimic Mommy and Daddy’s actions occasionally. That’s how I learned how to clap my toys together in my hands. I LOVE my brother. He can tickle my belly really well. I love to laugh! I am still a good eater and sleeper. I’m such a joy for my parents!



No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...