
Only one more month and I will be a toddler!??! Mommy can’t believe how fast the last 11 months have gone. I got a 2nd tooth this month. I continue to drool a lot. I am really getting in to my toys now. I love to play with books! I can walk around the room if you hold on to my fingers. I can also walk along furniture by myself really well. I love to open drawers and pull out what is inside. I started clapping and can raise up my arms to show that I am SO BIG! I love to say da-da-da and sometimes babble na-na-na, but no Mama yet.
Another wonderful habit I’ve developed this month: I can vomit at will. Whenever Mommy tries to feed me a food I don’t like, I just make myself throw up! I particularly don’t like the taste/texture of bananas or cottage cheese. I still like foods to be pureed very smooth, so watch out if you try to feed me anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment