Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's Pray for Ann Day!

My cousin Ann is having surgery to remove a brain tumor today. If you are able to, please pray that everything would go smoothly and that she would recover completely. Her sister Meagan has started a blog to update her progress. Click here if you want to check it out.

Ann has played a very significant role in my life. She was the person who first invited me to Parkview Church in Iowa City (she was a student at Iowa when I first moved to town in 1997). So, for many of you non-local, non-family readers out there, I owe my friendship with you to Ann. I guess that also means that if it had not been for Ann, I may never have met my husband!

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...