Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Letter to My Boys

Dear Micah and Eli,

For the record, I do NOT personally enjoy changing your diapers. I don't enjoy interrupting you from your toys to change you. I don't take pride in getting poop underneath my fingernails or diaper cream on my clothing when you move about. I don't take sadistic pleasure in having to use multiple baby wipes when you are really messy. I especially don't love having to pin you down or restrain you in any way during this process.

So, if you could take this into account and stop using every diaper change as an opportunity to fine tune your wrestling skills, that would be great.

2 comments:

Tara Rehmeier said...

Ha! Let me know if this plea works and I'll try it with Bryson :)

Cheri VDH said...

I agree, if it works let me know cause I could write the same thing to Carson!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...