1. Who's your favorite character on the show?
2. Who's your least favorite character?
3. Who were you the most excited to see die on the show?
4. What character did you want to see more of?
5. What will happen in the finale tomorrow night?
6. What unanswered plot question do you really hope will be answered?
7. Is "Mother" (Allison Janney) the smoke monster? Why or why not?
8. Who would you trust more: Ben or Widmore?
9. If you crashed on an island, which character would you most want to have with you?
4 comments:
Ok, I have to comment. . .
1. Hurley
2. hmmmm, not sure. . .
3. Locke, least excited . . .Charlie!
4. Walt
5. I'm so hoping that they wrap things up with no questions unanswered.
6. All of them!
7. No, I don't think the smoke monster is at all human, just takes on human form.
8. Ben? Only because we know more about him.
9. Sawyer
OK, I'll answer the other questions later but want to get my predictions on the finale down, so you all can laugh at how wrong I probably am.
Off island, in the flash sideways, Desmond will assemble most of the Losties at a Daniel (Faraday) Widmore concert. Jack's son will also play since he is Daniel's student. Maybe Charlie will be involved too. We'll find out that Juliet is Jack's ex wife. Somehow Sawyer will be there (maybe led there to investigate something) and he and Juliet will have an exchange about going out for coffee (think back to when Juliet died in the season opener and she said those random lines to Sawyer - she'll say those things).
On island, Ben will continue to follow Locke, but only out of self-protection. He'll turn on Locke at some point. I think Ben will probably die, but will redeem himself in his death. I do think that we'll see the obligatory showdown with Jack and Locke, but I think that Lock WILL destroy the island and escape. Except he'll escape to 2004, because the 2 timelines we're seeing are running concurrently. And the off-island Losties will be ready for him, and will destroy him once and for all. My husband said that the 2004 sideways timeline is the final timeline, and I agree. So after they destroy Smokey, they will live happily ever after. Most of them are happier in this sideways timeline than they were when the show started, so I really hope this is how it ends!
Bravo! Nicely done Rachel. . .better than I have done or even tried to do.
I do have a disclaimer to my answers. As we were watching the first 2 hours tonight, Mark and I realized that we missed an episode. Not sure how that happened, but we totally missed the "mother" episode with Jacob and his brother's story. Crazy! Of all the episodes to miss, that was not a good one. We watched in after the finale during the news. So we are officially caught up, but we really wish we had seen that episode before the finale. Anyways, I'm a tad disappointed in the finale, but happy that it ended with all the characters happy.
This is a good link explaining the ending.
http://the-odi.blogspot.com/2010/05/still-lost-and-confused-here-is-quick.html
Initially I didn't like the finale just because I thought it lacked the "epic" feel that last season's episode had. The more I think about it though, there were several things I really liked. If they just would have explained Desmond's role more, the plugging and unplugging of the water/light thingy, etc, it would have been better. I think it's a shame we didn't see the smoke monster in the final episode. But I really liked the flash sideways conclusion.
Post a Comment