Monday, June 28, 2010

The Bachelorette: Week 6 Discussion

I know the episode hasn't aired yet, but I didn't want this to be the most recent post for the rest of the week. So enjoy tonight's show and comment away tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

I'm SHOCKED she got rid of Craig. SHOCKED. Almost as shocked as he was.

SHOCKED.

And Justin! Dude! Dude. Wouldn't want to be him when tonight's episode aired.

And WHY did they give so much away of the upcoming episode/s?? I might as well not watch!

Rachel Bardwell said...

I will admit that I thought Justin was really being sincere. He fooled me. But I don't think he cared that he was exposed. If you're wanting to make it big as a professional wrestler, any press is good press.

And I totally agree; I feel like we know who the final 2 are already. I'm hoping they tricked us with editing. I'm worried that they didn't make it look like Chris or Kirk made it to Tahiti; they're the 2 best ones!

Cheri VDH said...

I picked up InTouch weekly LAST week and they had MAJOR spoilers for the whole rest of the season - I didn't even end up reading it once I realized that. So maybe that's why they just sort of spoiled the rest of it? Or maybe it's editing tricks like you said!

I didn't think she had chemistry with Craig at all - so wasn't sad to see him go. I like Roberto and Chris!!

Next week Jake and Vienna will tell what happened...

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...