Without going into any kind of inappropriate detail, I am happy to report that potty training Micah is going SO well! I had really geared myself up for a long, frustrating process, but everything has gone so smoothly so far. He is wearing underwear all day at home now (except for sleep times) and is doing so with very few accidents.
It's no secret that Micah is not an easygoing, compliant child. Actually, not much about raising Micah would we classify as "easy." So we are just shocked that he's taken to using the potty so quickly. I know we have a long way to go, but am so thrilled we've come this far so quickly.
Keep it up, Micah Man!
2 comments:
Glad to hear that he continues to do so well!! Maybe he'll have to have a talk with Kyler in a few months! :)
Doesn't he like being clean, neat, and organized? Those are usually the good potty trainers! I hope he continues to do well! Setbacks will occur, but sounds like you guys are well on your way! Yay for only one kid in diapers, right?
Post a Comment