Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I will be sending out an email soon, but thought our blog buddies should be some of the first to know. . . Baby Bardwell #2 will be arriving...
5 comments:
It was ridiculous!! To me, it did not look like Jake was the "abuser" Vienna made him out to be...and what was the deal with the crying fit? To me it looked like an ill-matched pair (which is such a shocker!)
Hi thought Vienna came across as a total diva, although more believable than i expected. Still, it was clearly not a relationship that would have ever worked outside of the show's bubble...totally predictable unfortunately. Chris Harrison should have asked "do you wish you'd picked Tenley?". Jake looked very good in the interview i thought; saddled with crazy cryer girl - such a waste.
I thought Jake looked really bad. He definitely had a hardness to him, you could see it in his eyes. I thought Vienna looked a bit dramatic with the crying thing, but sincere. They were just NOT suited to each other at all--duh! And I agreed with Vienna's assessment that he needs a submissive woman. He may say he want s a woman who "challenges" him, but obviously not. Then again, Vienna probably didn't challenge him as much as interrupt him. Ha! And I loved that she called him a media whore. lol
No big shocker that they didn't work - but I ended up not liking either one of them after that immature battle! Arguing about who broke up with who?? Ugh! I finally had to turn it off so I missed the crying fit.
Neither of them looked good, but Jake had more to lose because people pretty much hated Vienna already. Yes, she was emotional, she interrupted a lot, and I think they're both fame whores :), but at least she could give specific examples of things he'd done to upset her. I found her to be mostly believable. Jake, on the other hand, came across as arrogant, controlling, and as someone with some significant chauvanism (sp?) issues. I read an article that said he was good at memorizing talking points, but couldn't really give any specific meaningful examples of how she "undermined" or "emasculated" him. OBVIOUSLY these 2 were not supposed to be together. But I don't think he would have fared any better with Tenley, after seeing him here.
Also - apparently Jillian and Ed have broken up too. Another shocker.
Post a Comment