Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Bachelorette: Week 7 Discussion

I didn't like her decision this week.

3 comments:

RT said...

I did. My favorites are Roberto and Chris, although I didn't get to see Roberto's hometown date.

RT said...

And if you go to Walmart, you'll see on the front of magazines what is going on in her life already anyways, so I guess it's kind of pointless to keep watching the show??? But I still will. :)

Cheri VDH said...

I did too. Not a Kirk fan. LOVE Roberto and Chris! Love Roberto in his baseball uniform. :-)
I was a little annoyed by Ali's constant laughing this week. Not sure if it was more than normal or if it just hit me this time!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...