I love the living room. It is huge with great woodwork and many windows. I love the downstairs because it's the one "safe" (ie babyproofed) room in the house for the boys. And we can watch our TV with the surround sound really loud when the boys are sleeping. Overall, it is nice to have so much more space.
My least favorite part of the move is that I feel like we're staying in someone else's messy house. It does not yet feel like "home" for me, and our junk is everywhere. Trying to unpack/organize with the boys is impossible. I have not been this tired or overwhelmed since I had a newborn.
Also, thank you to all who have expressed your concern over our missing plates. :) No, we have not found them yet, nor have we found our potato peeler or fruit bowl. I'm assuming the box with all these items either got put in the trash by accident or fell off of someone's truck. Thanks for all your offers to loan us your own plates. We'll be OK though :)
3 comments:
Sorry you're overwhelmed Rach but I need pics!
We don't have our camera hooked up to the computer yet so I can't upload them. I'll put Ked on that tonight :)
I can't believe your plates, peeler and bowl are still M.I.A. Big time bummer! Next week, count me in to help with the boys for a few hours one morning so you can get through a couple more boxes!! Hang in there, you won't feel this disorganized forever.
Post a Comment