Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Annoying Saga Continues

Our oven has been broken for the last week, and it was finally fixed today. To celebrate, I thought I'd make some chocolate chip cookies. So what happens? I realize that I have ALSO lost my electric mixer in the move. I have the beaters; just not the mixer part. So the missing box claims yet another victim kitchen piece. Seriously, this is so annoying.

UPDATE: I've added a list on the sidebar of things we've lost. The list is growing daily.

To counteract this unfortunate-ness, here are some cute pics of the boys.



My favorite tree in the world is the Japanese Maple Tree. We had a small one in our yard in Michigan. I knew that Yellow House was THE house for us when I discovered that it, too, had a Japanese Maple tree! The boys are learning my enthusiasm for this tree too. . .

2 comments:

Tara Rehmeier said...

Love the video and the pictures of the 2 boys are each precious! I'm trying not to think about your missing mixer...uuggg.

Tiffany said...

Sounds like you'll have lots of Christmas ideas this year! :) Too bad they're not fun things. Although, a mixer is fun to me! :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...