Monday, November 15, 2010

When the Mommies are Away. . .

. . . all these blondies get together!

Two weekends ago, Tara and I (and a few others) went to PJ's and Pigtails -- a bed and breakfast just for scrapbookers! While we were gone, all 6 of our boys got together for some football and fun! Here are the youngest of our 6 guys: Bryson (2) , Caden (7), Eli (1.5), and Micah (3).





3 comments:

Tara Rehmeier said...

Leave it to Caden to be the only one looking at the camera and smiling! Glad the man-date was caught on film...

Jillian Camwell said...

Cuties!

Also, I love your new "Things we've lost in the move" counter! (Sorry you've lost all that though!)

Tracy said...

Adorable! Also, I am so jealous. I haven't been able to scrapbook for so long :) I hope that you all had a wonderful time!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...