Tuesday, May 10, 2011

San Antonio Trip

I've been meaning to post some pics from our getaway to San Antonio. Realistically, though, I may not get around to it, so I'll just share pictures of the famous person we saw in the airport.


Name that celebrity! Well, "celebrity" may be a bit of a stretch, but this is at least a semi-famous person. If I've already told you in person who it is, you can't guess :)

6 comments:

Shadley said...

Screech from Saved by the Bell!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Yes, Shadley, it is, in fact, Dustin Diamond. We think he was on our plane but there was a mixup with his ticket as we were boarding, so we're not sure. . .

Tara Rehmeier said...

I LOVE Screech and Saved by the Bell. What a celebrity find :)

Shadley said...

didn't he do some lewd film too? not sure why i know that...

Rachel Bardwell said...

Actually, I think it was a sex tape. Not sure why I know that either. . .

emily said...

I'm pretty sure we should be discussing the fact that you were in San Antonio...and I didn't get to see you!!!!! But I suppose if it was a getaway weekend...I can understand that. :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...