Monday, June 13, 2011

Let me tell you about my great friends.

I am really blessed to have such wonderful friends. When our basement flooded, we had lots of help from friends and family. My friend Jill took the boys for the morning, and fed them lunch. My parents and Aunt came over to help salvage what could be saved from the basement. I know many of you have probably had basement water issues, but this was a first for us and very overwhelming for me!

Please click here to visit my friend Tara's blog. She came over to get some of my scrapbooks that had been damaged by the water. Really, I was too overwhelmed to look at them and needed someone to get them out of my sight :) Well, Tara not only took them, but took them all apart to let them dry. She (and her husband) even slept on their spare bed that night since pages were drying on their bed!

I have really great friends.

1 comment:

Linda f said...

Have been thinking about you guys and wish I was there to help too!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...