Saturday, July 9, 2011

Do you ever hear an older song from your younger days on the radio and realize, "This is a GREAT song!" This happened to me today.


How about you? What lesser-remembered songs from days past to you just love?

PS: I'm not necessarily endorsing this video. Just the great song.

3 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

Agreed

Jillian Camwell said...

What are you talking about? That video is, uh, well, so 80s!! Too funny! The effects are so realistic!

Kathy G. said...

This morning I heard "Long, Long, Time" by Linda Ronstadt. I had to stay in my car to hear the end of it. I love that song. That's from my earlier years so you older bloggers will remember that!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...