Saturday, July 2, 2011

Swingin' at Yellow House

We've been busy lately! I thought there would be no better way to celebrate the 90+ degree temps and crazy humidity, than to paint our porch swing.

Before:
After. OK, it's a little brighter than I envisioned, but it actually looks great in person. Wouldn't it look even better if we painted the porch floor a brownish color?
And here's what you really came here for. These were taken last weekend at my parents' house on our way to Ashley's wedding reception.


1 comment:

Jillian Camwell said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! It's been so long since I've seen you or your house, I'm not even going to recognize it! Miss you! (Will see you tomorrow!!)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...