This room has had the biggest overhaul yet. It is such a pleasure to see Ked becoming such a handy guy! The "before" pics don't totally do the room justice for how awful it looked. We'd started cleaning (believe it or not) when I realized I hadn't taken pictures yet. So. . . here we go!
Before:
After:
This room is L-shaped. His where we enter from the garage.
The washing machine area:
The absolute worst part of the mudroom was the carpet. WHO ON EARTH puts carpet in a mud room?

After ripping up the carpet and seeing all the gross, bumpy adhesive underneath, Ked opted to lay some new laminate flooring. Now, to me, it looks like the prettiest flooring there ever was!
I cannot tell you how much we love having a mud room, especially after not having one in our other house. And now after this makeover, it's one of cheeriest spots in the house!
2 comments:
Looks great! Bright and cheery!
This room is awesome! I am soooo envious! My whole house is a mudroom, sadly.
Post a Comment