Friday, September 9, 2011

Impressed.

Micah has had 4 days of preschool now. We've heard from several parents that we'd be impressed with his preschool (Victory Christian Academy) and how much Micah would learn there. In my naive mind, though, I've though, "Yeah, right. Micah is pretty smart anyway; he already knows numbers and letters so we'll see." Well. . . his newsletter today said they'd learned all about God creating the world in 7 days, and that we should quiz our kids on what He did on each day.

Me: What did God do on day 1?
Micah: God created the light. He just speak-ed it.
Me: Wow! How about day 2?
Micah: God created the sky and the sea. And the air. God's friends wrote the Bible.
Me: What about Day 3?
Micah: I don't know. (giggling) On day 7, God took a rest!
Me: How about the land? Did God do that on day 3?
Micah: No, that was day 5. God speaked it and the land pushed up out of the water.

That was as far as we got. I'm officially impressed!

2 comments:

Linda F said...

That IS impressive!

Tara Rehmeier said...

Can I start picking Micah up so he can teach me what he learns?!?!?! What a great start to school for him (and you!).

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...