Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Twins for a Day
This is probably Eli's last day fitting in to this shirt, so I snapped some pics while I could! I hear ALL the time how much alike the boys look, yet being their Mom, I usually focus on the differences in their appearances. But even I will concede they look nearly identical in some of these shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
No comments:
Post a Comment