Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
2 comments:
I think the reason is because it’s a totally awesome song. Also, it’s a new sound really. What other song have you heard to compare it to - with its mix of the guys voice and the little beat noises.
But most of all I think its so obsessing because it really takes you on an emotional journey. The slow start builds with passion and then when you think its going to be another slow verse…wait for it…BOOM! He turns it up and really lets his emotions fly. Then she jumps in to give a new sound and also ups the emotion. Not many songs are able to start slow and build as this one does. I would compare it to “Stairway to heaven”. I true musical masterpiece we have on our hands!
Ryan
i am too. It's so hauntingly awesome.
Post a Comment