Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Saga Continues. . .

I'm not sure anyone is actually reading this blog any more, but for those who are hanging in there, you will probably remember the saga of several kitchen items that were lost during our move to Yellow House.

Last night, I was craving very unhealthy Tempura, so we got out deep fryer out of the cupboard.  Imagine my surprise when I popped off the lid and found the Pampered Chef egg slicer, melon baller, and 2 meat thermometers that have been "missing" for almost two years, tucked away nicely inside our fryer!  I guess we should have fried food more often!!

So this leads me to believe that our missing plates and potato peeler are still somewhere in this house.  Anyone want to try to find them for me?

3 comments:

Tara Rehmeier said...

Yippeee! Who says fried food isn't good for you? It led you directly to missing kitchen gadgets. I wish I could have heard you when you opened the lid...

Kathy said...

Dad says to look inside an old diaper pail you may have not checked for a couple of years...

Jillian Camwell said...

Yes, I was thinking start looking inside appliances you never use!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...