Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I will be sending out an email soon, but thought our blog buddies should be some of the first to know. . . Baby Bardwell #2 will be arriving...

6 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen. I was just large. Largeness everywhere. It wasn't pretty. You pull it off VERY well.
Hey Rach
You look great. Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Govig addition. You have inspired me...I started a blog about our move to CA. We should be there tomorrow. If you want to check it out, its http://thefreemanadventures.blogspot.com/
Mandi - I will add your blog as a link to this one today. Hope your move goes well; I will check out your blog!!
Hi Rachel and Kedron,
Abe's mom told me about your blog today and I think it's a GREAT idea! What your friends have said in other comments is absolutely correct--you are an adorable pregnant mommie! Enjoy every moment of it because when you have that little belly AFTER the baby is born (mine stayed with me longer than I'd hoped!), you won't be able to tell people you are expecting anymore!! Glad that everything has gone well. Good luck in the last weeks of your pregnancy. We are thinking about you!
Katie and Abe
Katie - great to hear from you! Hope things are well with you. It has been a REALLY long time since we've seen you; I bet Lilly is huge!!
You look SO good! The end is in sight and hopefully you aren't sweating 155% of the time--I remember a couple of summers ago...
Hope all is good with you both. Michael's home from surgery for which I am so grateful. His girls really missed him. We stayed at the hospital each night until Gabrielle fell asleep.
Post a Comment