
My college friends and I got together this weekend for a much-needed retreat. It was so good to see them all! We did lots of shopping and eating, and gave ourselves pampering pedicures! Believe it or not, we have known each other now for 14 years! And not to sound conceited but I think we look better than ever :) They also threw me my first-ever baby shower! I got quite a variety of wonderful gifts!


All my friends are moms already, so it was fun to hear them share stories of the trials and tribulations of parenting. Thanks ladies for a great weekend!
2 comments:
i wanna come to your baby shower!!! are there any more??? can i get on a list? is is too late??????? [note desperation in my voice]
Shadley, send me your email. I think the one I have for you is outdated. I can hook you up :)
Post a Comment