Monday, August 13, 2007

Baby Shower in July

I haven't gotten the chance yet to share some pictures from my shower back at home in late July. I couldn't believe how many nice things I got! My mom Kathy, sister Melanie, aunt Karlee, and cousin Meagan threw me a wonderful shower! Here are some pictures:

Here's me with Aunt Rosie and Grandma Govig.

My sister set up a craft project for everyone! All the shower guests got to decorate a onesie for the baby with fabric paints and stencils. Here's my Aunt Beth making hers.

Here are the finished products!

This is my friend Terra. We have known each other since we were babies. We both got married 4 years ago, about 3 weeks apart. Now we are due 2 weeks apart!

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...