Oh my goodness! I can't believe your little one is finally here. He is adorable. Rachel, I hope you are feeling like the most amazing woman for bringing this little guy into the world! I am amazed that you already have this on your blog! Kedron, fantastic job with all of your daddy responsiblities!! Congrats!
He is beautiful!!!! Isn't it amazing! God is so good to give you this awesome gift!!! And everyday you will be amazed at just what an awesome gift he truely is. (Even those days when you think you will never have another full night of sleep again.) Enjoy every minute. Know that you are all very special and that you are at a new level in your lives. I Love You!!
Congratulations!!! Micah Kedron is such a wonderful name. Rach make sure you take plenty of pictures for his scrapbook. Maybe you can even print off your blogspot. Enjoy the time it goes so fast. Ella is 2 now! Love to you all, Mitch, Carissa and Estella P.S. We're on the Huckabee campaign too : )
Hey everyone, I'm one of the grandmas and proud of it!! Rach, do you remember the song you used to sing, "Even before I was born, God knew my name... Even before I met Mom and Dad, there was something special about me." Now you can look at that in a whole new perspective. Life is such a miracle that only God COULD create it - well, and Kedron. We are so happy for you all and will continue to pray daily for decisions and guidance. P.S. Aren't you glad it WASN'T a puppy that came out?
YEAH! Congratulations you two. He is absolutely beautiful. What a bundle of blessings. Can't wait to come see him - but I'll give you some time at home first!!! :) God is so good! Love to you all, Jenn and Scott and the boys
11 comments:
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
ABSOLUTELY THE MOST HANDSOME BABY IN THE WORLD!!!!
Rach, I think he looks like you :-) Today anyway :-) See you next weekend! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! We'll be at the hospital tomorrow afternoon for our prenatal class, so please let us know if we can come visit!!
We're so happy for you both!! Welcome, Micah!
Love, Jill and Dave
Oh my goodness! I can't believe your little one is finally here. He is adorable. Rachel, I hope you are feeling like the most amazing woman for bringing this little guy into the world! I am amazed that you already have this on your blog! Kedron, fantastic job with all of your daddy responsiblities!! Congrats!
He is beautiful!!!! Isn't it amazing! God is so good to give you this awesome gift!!! And everyday you will be amazed at just what an awesome gift he truely is. (Even those days when you think you will never have another full night of sleep again.) Enjoy every minute. Know that you are all very special and that you are at a new level in your lives. I Love You!!
Sorry I hit CTRL instead of Shift.
Rachel & Kedron-
What a beautiful baby! He's cuter than most newborns ;)
I hope the labor wasn't too bad, we'll be excited to hear all about it. So glad he's here!
Dan & Shadley
Congratulations!!! Micah Kedron is such a wonderful name. Rach make sure you take plenty of pictures for his scrapbook. Maybe you can even print off your blogspot. Enjoy the time it goes so fast. Ella is 2 now!
Love to you all,
Mitch, Carissa and Estella
P.S. We're on the Huckabee campaign too : )
Hey everyone, I'm one of the grandmas and proud of it!! Rach, do you remember the song you used to sing, "Even before I was born, God knew my name... Even before I met Mom and Dad, there was something special about me." Now you can look at that in a whole new perspective. Life is such a miracle that only God COULD create it - well, and Kedron. We are so happy for you all and will continue to pray daily for decisions and guidance.
P.S. Aren't you glad it WASN'T a puppy that came out?
YEAH! Congratulations you two. He is absolutely beautiful. What a bundle of blessings. Can't wait to come see him - but I'll give you some time at home first!!! :) God is so good!
Love to you all,
Jenn and Scott and the boys
Congrats Bardwell's on the new addition!
Corey, Marcy, Berkley & Taylor Halstenson
Post a Comment