Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm 5 months old!


Hello everyone! I celebrated turning 5 months by getting a cold! I have a stuffy nose and a cough. Yuck. Still, I have made a lot of progress this month. I can roll over both ways. I am much better at rolling from my back to my tummy but can sometimes roll back. I love sitting in my high chair, but am not too crazy about that rice cereal yet. I am drooling a lot. A LOT a lot. Everyone has their guess as to when I'll finally get a tooth, but they'll have to wait and see! I also have some cradle cap spots on my head which Mommy doesn't like. Oh well; I'm still cute! I love watching that Loco. He keeps me very entertained. I am sleeping "OK" at night but I don't like naps any more. Mommy and Daddy try to put me down and I just wake right up! Don't they know that I like to be held when I nap? I entertain myself in the crib by pulling my socks off.

I traveled a little this month. I went to Grandma and Grandpa G's for a few days with Mommy while Daddy was at a conference. I also took a trip to Iowa City this month to meet some of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I am pretty good at traveling but I don't sleep well at night when I'm not in my crib!

Love, Micah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to finally meet you in person, Micah. You really ARE the wonderful little boy your parents tell us you are!!

emily said...

I love you little Micah and am so glad that I got to see you sweet boy!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...