Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Let's make history.

All right Iowans, now is our time! I can't remember a time in my life when so much national attention has been focused on our state. The candidates are campaigning harder than ever (and spending a LOT of money in the process). Have there ever been more media in our little state, covering our every move? With our caucus votes, we will be setting the pace for one of the most important presidential races in our lifetime. Just think, how often do we get to be a part of such a huge decision?

So. . . let's enjoy our little place in history for one more day and show the rest of the nation how it's done :)


UPDATE: Someone STOLE these signs from our yard the day after the caucus! How rude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, history was certainly made! Thanks to you, of course. Sam and I watched the Dem caucus coverage on cspan and thought it was really interesting (though if you told me I'd be spending my evening watching people mull around, get into groups, and count off, I'd have said you were crazy). I'm actually a bit jealous of you right now.

Anonymous said...

What!?!? It was last night already? Why didn't anyone call me?

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...