Sunday, January 6, 2008

Roly Poly

Micah rolled over last night for the first official time (the time mentioned in our Xmas letter was kind of an accident, on a cushy surface). We thought last night's rollover was probably a fluke as well, since we had to coach him along.

Well. . . today I was changing Micah on his changing table when I got one of those sudden urges to use the bathroom (let's be honest; we all have them). So I quickly secured the diaper, not taking the time to even re-button his onesie, and set him on the floor ON HIS BACK so I could run to the bathroom. When I came back a minute later, here's what I found!


Surprisingly, he can't roll from his tummy to his back yet. Just from back to tummy. His center of gravity is right on the front of his belly, I think!

3 comments:

Laura said...

He looks so proud of himself! Good job, Micah!

Jillian Camwell said...

That's a cute picture! I've never seen Micah looks like that! Very different expression for him. Cutie pie. We'll miss you guys this weekend!

Jillian Camwell said...

...that should say "look like that"

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...