Monday, March 3, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

Let me give you a rundown on my day so far: I've changed pee-soaked crib sheets, had a Four Alarm Code Brown diaper situation, been spit up on, almost peed on, dumped formula all over myself, and to top it off I just stepped in cat vomit. And it's not even noon.

3 comments:

Shadley said...

Nice. I had a Code Brown the other day too- unfortunately it was NOT in a diaper since none of my kids wear diapers anymore :( and my cat just ate her own throw-up...you better train Loco to do that, it makes clean up a breeze! Gross.

Now you understand all my posts on bodily functions! Welcome to Mommyville!

I used to think that Bangles song was "just another man, it's Monday." haha

Jillian Camwell said...

I used to think is was "Just another man next Monday." haha!

Anonymous said...

Good Times!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...