OK, it's late, I just choked down 450ml of "Berry Smoothie, Readi-Cat 2 Barium Sulfate Suspension" for my fun-filled CAT scan in the morning, AND thought I might just lose that fabulous drink, not from the 'greeness' but rather from laughing at those blue eyes FRAMED in various concentrations and thicknesses of 'greeness' in the picture!
Has Loco begun clean up duty around the high chair? How IS Loco these days?
2 comments:
I'm glad those are peas!!!
OK, it's late, I just choked down 450ml of "Berry Smoothie, Readi-Cat 2 Barium Sulfate Suspension" for my fun-filled CAT scan in the morning, AND thought I might just lose that fabulous drink, not from the 'greeness' but rather from laughing at those blue eyes FRAMED in various concentrations and thicknesses of 'greeness' in the picture!
Has Loco begun clean up duty around the high chair? How IS Loco these days?
Post a Comment