Monday, April 21, 2008

All he needs now is a shiny shirt

Micah loves to play his baby bongos (ie: old formula can). Well, Mommy likes to make him try, anyway! You be the judge on whether or not he likes it. Yep, we play pretty hard in our house. Good thing we had a boy!


PS: Bonus points if you understand this post's title. . .

4 comments:

emily said...

YES!!! Get that boy a shiny shirt! Spike his hair up and get some little baby girls around him that ooh and ahh over him...and it will be perfect!!! HAHA!

Shadley said...

i am picking up what you're putting down rach, and this is for em as well- keep little micah away from women's ministries!!

Laura said...

Ha, Ha! I'm trying to picture Micah in a shiny shirt! I'm pretty sure I know who you're talkin' about! I wonder if he still has them?

andy said...

don't do it! don't let him be like timmy! :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...