Thursday, April 3, 2008
Out of the mouths of babes. . .
This story is for my friend Jill. She was complaining yesterday that she took Harry to Target, and was disappointed that no one commented on how cute he looked. Well, today Micah and I went to Target. While we were there, we passed by a Grandma with her preschool-aged grandson. As we went by, the grandson looked at Micah and announced, "That's a weird baby." And he actually said it twice!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
3 comments:
Weird is the new cute.
(But that kid was clearly on drugs. What a shame.)
What did the grandma say?
Oh my gosh that is hilarious. Just the fact that those were his choice of words. Maybe you should have offered him a pair of glasses in aisle 5. The nerve. I am curious. What did his gma say?
Grandma didn't say anything. I made a point not to look at her, since I'm sure she was embarrassed. I'd hope that a parent would be gracious to me in that situation, so I walked away as quickly as possible.
Post a Comment