Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm 8 months old!

It’s been a busy month for me. First of all, I got my first tooth! It’s just popping through the skin so Mommy hasn’t gotten any good pictures of it yet. My parents sure thought teething made me crabby, until I saw the doctor and found out I have double ear infections. Ouch! I’ve had a rough few weeks of stuffy noses and not sleeping well at night, but I’m on the mend now.

I can’t quite crawl yet but I have a whole repertoire of scooting positions. I can do the worm (pulling myself forward by my arms) and the crab crawl (on my hands and tiptoes with my bottom up in the air). I like to stand up (with help) and hold on to the stair railings. I am also realizing that I can start to chase Loco now! I continue to babble a lot. I love to hear myself scream and grunt LOUD! It’s especially fun to scream in quiet places like church or the library. Mommy loves that!


I have all kinds of fun toys that I continue to master. Mommy says that every day she notices something new I can do (pull a lever on a toy, drop a ball through the hoop, etc.). I also like story books. I can turn the pages, but sometimes I like to read the book backwards. I love to laugh! I like to play peek-a-boo games with Daddy. Mommy always tickles me and I love it! Here's a video of me doing my "worm" scoot. Enjoy! Love, Micah


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Shadley said...

i love all the panting and drooling.

Meg said...

So freakin cute. Good thing.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...