Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun with Norman

We went to my Mom's house last weekend to help with the flooding that she had in her basement. The Mullers were there also and Micah enjoyed playing with Lauren (we like to call her Norman; but she doesn't think it's that funny). She loved to push him on the swing, but didn't always remember to get out of the way.


Micah loved the swing at Grandma's so much that Kedron bought one yesterday for him to use here. Hopefully we can figure out how to put it up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Can you email these to me so I can print them?

Anonymous said...

Norman...that reminds me of her mom's nickname when we were younger. I don't think she liked her nickname either... :-)

Anonymous said...

I used to call Rachel, Gertrude; Melanie was Myrtle, and Ryan was ???. What was Ryan's nickname and Mandi's? My brothers call me George, so at least I kept yours in the same gender....

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...