So, I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning. I decided in my head that I am pretty happy about how my body looks. I feel like my tummy is finally firming up and I've lost most of my pregnancy weight. THEN, we went to church, where a very nice man asked me how my second pregnancy was going!! I gracefully commented that I am not, in fact, pregnant (although my unspoken thoughts were not quite so graceful).
In his defense (and mine, I hope), there are very few couples our age in the church. The only other younger couple there this morning is pregnant, so HOPEFULLY he just mixed me up with her. Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
1 comment:
oh rachel!! i am 100% sure he just confused you b/c you do not look pregnant!!! my kids refer to my "chubby tummy" almost daily- it's like they just can't control themselves and they have to talk about it-- then the other day the neighbor girl asked if i had a baby in my tummy and i said "No, it's just fat." She said, "Oh." And moved on...it was pretty funny! :) Consider yourself doing very well if you've lost your preg. weight! it doesn't come off as easily after #2!
Post a Comment