
(Too bad for Micah, he will never enjoy the luxuries of living with the Pitts. He's stuck with us.)UPDATE: After I published this post, but before my sister read it, she commented that a picture of Micah on our camera looked like Shiloh! I guess we are BOTH reading too much US Magazine!!
4 comments:
Rachel~
I believe Micah is MUCH cuter and MUCH more fortunate then living with the Pitts as he has GREAT parents.
Aunt Rosie
Who knows? Maybe at 18, Micah will make his big Hollywood break, meet, fall in love with and marry Shiloh...
...and have gorgeous children!
...and have long-time friend Harry and wife the current Princess of Whales over for lunch every second Sunday of the month.
Exactly! Micah is MUCH cuter. AND enjoy 100%, undivided attention from a couple of truly wonderful parents.
I love you!
I think Micah got the better end of the deal!
Post a Comment