Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
4 comments:
That's a gorgeous photo...gorgeous boy!
I do think that's even better than the ones from Portrait Innovations!
Uh-oh, being sucked into azure vortex...independent will fading...resistance is futile...and I, for one, welcome our new blue-eyed baby overlords...
I'm afraid you'll have to chase the girls away with a stick. There are worse problems to have!
He is just so so cute! I am having visions of us visiting again...wouldn't this be a fun time to get the kids together? They could crawl all around, steal each other's toys, and maybe bite one another....
I am jealous in an oh-so--healthy and Christian way of your little guy's big, beautiful blue eyes.
Post a Comment