Friday, January 30, 2009

Good News, Please.

For the last couple of weeks or so, we've heard lots of bad news from people around us. It is Friday, and I want some GOOD NEWS for once! So - if you have anything good to share or say, please do so!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Jason just got a 6% raise at work which is completely a shock given the economy :)

Melissa said...

Jackson got sick and didn't have to be hospitalized again! It was good news to us and we were very thankful for the Lord's protection. :) Hope you are feeling okay, Rach.

Vitamin Z said...

Mya pretty much sleeps through the night every night.

z

Jillian Camwell said...

I didn't have to wipe Harry's nose once today! Yippee!

And...although sad that my favourite tea shop in Oregon is no more, I've found a replacement and should be getting some new tea to try out soon!!

Shadley said...

I didn't have vertigo yesterday.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...