I've been thinking of cutting Micah's hair for a while. Then 2 strangers in the last 2 days have commented on how long/how much hair he has, so I figured it was time. After all, I don't want any strangers commenting on how cute my daughter is!! It wasn't a major cut; just a little trim on the sides and back.
Before (I accentuated the hair around the ears for effect):
After:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute! Did you cut it? How did Micah do? Kyler's getting close to ready for his 4th haircut, but I'm not sure we'll be able to do much...he will NOT sit still! The first time he was sleeping, the next time he had a bottle. Last time he had a bottle too, but he was pretty squirmy!
2 comments:
Cute! Did you cut it? How did Micah do? Kyler's getting close to ready for his 4th haircut, but I'm not sure we'll be able to do much...he will NOT sit still! The first time he was sleeping, the next time he had a bottle. Last time he had a bottle too, but he was pretty squirmy!
Oh, he is so handspome!
Post a Comment