Yesterday, I was reading a book while my son sat next to me playing quietly with his toys. I noticed that he was being unusually quiet, so I look over to see that he's taken our cell phone out of my purse and is playing with it. Since he can operate it better than we can (I'm not exaggerating), I asked him nicely to please give Mommy the phone. He refused. I tried to do the old switcheroo with a fun toy; he was having none of it. After a minute or two, I just pried it out of his hands and told him he couldn't play with our phone.
So how did my innocent, sweet, little 17 month old angel respond? He picked up my purse, walked over to the stairway, and threw it down the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
4 comments:
Oh Nooooooo! it is all my fault since I let him play with my cell phone last week! Sorry.......Nana
Right now Jack just crumples down into a heap on the floor and screams when you take things away from him. At least I know what is coming :) Good luck! Hey I saw on the news that they have a Leap Frog Blackberry for kids. It is supposed to be educational, don't know if that would help or make the entire thing worse, just an idea :)
Hang in there!
It is SO much funnier and cuter when it's someone else's kid!!! HA!
Good to prepare myself.... yikes. Jack just recently started crying when I take things away from him- he's into everything now that he's crawling. I am so excited...ha. :)
Post a Comment